Blessed Infinitum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessed Infinitum Flyff

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement Empty
PostSubject: Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement   Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Blessed Infinitum 102

So you've finally figured out how things go at Blessed Infinitum and you want to start playing on the awesome server right away. Well hold you horses, there's just a couple more things you should know to make your transition as smooth as sandpaper. This guide will include special features of Blessed Infinitum including one click advancement and NPC features.

One Click Advancement
Unlike other private servers, Blessed Infinitum has a unique system that allows users to advance to their next jobs with convenience. After becoming level 15, you only need to talk to the last person of the advancement quest in order to become that class. I repeat, you only need to talk to the last person of the quest.
Class NPC Location
Mercenary [Mercenary Instructor] Hyuit Eastern Flaris
Assist [Assist Instructor] Elic Eastern Flaris
Acrobat [Acrobat Instructor] Tailer Darkon 2
Magician [Magician Instructor] Lopaze Saint Morning
For your second advancement, I repeat once again, you only need to talk to the last person of the quest. The quickest way to go to Guardiane is through Volcan and running out quickly to avoid meteonykers.
Class NPC Location
Billposter [Billposter Guardian] Capafe Guardiane
Blade [Blade Guardian] Sencyrit Guardiane
Elementor [Elementor Guardian] Wendien Guardiane
Jester [Jester Guardian] Heingard Guardiane
Knight [Knight Guardian] Boneper Guardiane
Psykeeper [Psykeeper Guardian] Shyniff Guardiane
Ranger [Ranger Guardian] Kailreard Guardiane
Ringmaster [Ringmaster Guardian] Romvoette Guardiane
For your Master Quest, once again, I can't stress enough but go talk to the last person of the quest. In this case, it would be the Mysterious Robed Girl in Flaris. Talk to her when you reach level 120 and then get the quest. After than talk to her again and you will have become a master.
For your Hero Quest, it gets a bit more tricky. Because of a glitch in the system, I always had to finish my Master Quest order to finish the Hero Quest. You can buy 10 Rincruets and 5 Popshifts from aceACEace in Flaris and finish the quest. Once you finish it, talk to the Mysterious Robed Girl again and receive the Hero Quest. Talk to her again, and you will have become a level 121 Hero.
You're finally close to become the character of your dreams, the third jobs. It's the easiest advancement as you only have to talk to NPC Akerius when you are level 130 through dialogue and you're done.

NPC
Around the center of Flarine, you'll notice six shady hooded figures. At night, they will come to your front door and eat your children! Or so you might think. These NPC are the best friends you can ever make in this game. Knowing what type of items are in each of them will help you save tons of time.
NPC Name Location Item Sold
Akerius 6 o Clock Scrolls, Functional Cash, Tickets, Cards, Pick-up Pets
Akatzuki 4 o Clock Vampire, Ancient, and Muran Weapons
Shey07 2 o Clock Level 120, 125, and 130 Green Sets
ReikoSora 12 o Clock Accessories
aceACEace 10 o Clock Blinkwings, Food, Cash Fashion Sets
MeisterDEATH 8 o Clock Cloaks, Wigs, Transportation, Masks

Congrats! You're 1% less of a nub now.

~Haru~

Last edited by Haru on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
llBaSHll

llBaSHll

PostSubject: nice..   Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 am

LIKE! afro
Back to top Go down
khazacksthan

khazacksthan

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement   Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:29 am

Thanks for the Info Haru

Hands up ako sau ... cheers Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://testedbynevermind.sytes.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HAHAAHA   Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 pm

the siggy is longer than the MESSAGE lol!
Back to top Go down
https://blessedflyff.ace.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement   Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blessed Infinitum 102 - Advancement
Page 1 of 1