Blessed Infinitum Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessed Infinitum Flyff

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re : A Simple Guide For Starters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria

Re : A Simple Guide For Starters Empty
PostSubject: Re : A Simple Guide For Starters   Re : A Simple Guide For Starters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Caution: This is the Guide I use You Can Always Change it.

This is What you Should do on start

1.Kill at least 1 aibat to lvl up
(If you already have a nice amount of Penya go for the awake first)
If you want to have Penya You Could always ask someone to give you some perin
Step A: Go buy at least a set of awakening scroll
Step B: Go buy many vagrant item parts
Step C: Awake Them
Step D: Make sure you have at least the adoch second choice is the STR
Note:If you are a Skiller type go for the STA awake and your stats must focus on
on the main attribute that increases damage of skill Int For Example
If you are a Adoch or Str awake go full DEX or STR or you can go Hybrid DEX and STR
Note: I require you to prepare a wepon for lvl 105 and above Cause You Will have to Change your weapon later To Increase also the amount of damage I advise you use Unique ones
Step E :Go to the last npc on quest job and click it to change job

(Note: While Leveling Collect all The Sunstones and Moonstones That is droped from Masquerpets)
2.Go Buy Some Amplification , Coral Island Ticket , Azria Ticket , Blinkwing of darkon 3 ,and flying tools
(Buy All of This from the start so it will lessen the time cost)
Step A: Go Kill a NyangNyang on River of Wiping (You Should Be at least lvl 33+)
Step B: Use The Coral Island Ticket Go Find a kingster and kill atleast 8-15 of them to lvl up to 60
Step C: Get out of Coral Island and Use the Blinkwing and go fly to the Guardians to change job
Step D: Now go to Azria Kill a Yeti (a three or four) then next go find a Mutant Yeti Kill it (a two or three)
and you are now at least 82+ and you can either kill a Augu or go for the prince and level up to 101
Now go To Mammoth and kill it at least (5 or more of them) then Head on to Cannibal Mammoth Kill it and level up to 120 with 99% exp
Step E: Get out of Azria And go to the bank talk to the Mysterious robe girl accept the quest and click it again , Now your a Master
Step F: Now your lvl 60 Repeat Step D and E (Dialog her click the Quest Click New Hero Quest Then Go to aceAceace One of the npc in flaris Buy 10 Mysterious eye ball 10 Dragon tooth and 5 Dragon Heart
Then Talk to her again and click complete)You are now a Hero

3.Go Buy a Traseia Ticket
Step A: Use the Traseia Ticket go find and hunt some immovable Crag Until You Get to lvl 130 (Its About 40+)
Step B: Then Leave Traseia And Talk to Akerius Click Dialog not Trade And You Will Promote to Third Job

4. Once You are in lvl 130 this is the time for you to prepare The Equipments you needed
Step A: Buy a Weapon and Armor That you need and Buy alots of Awake scroll and Reversion
You Can Buy This at the NPC on Flaris
(You Can Buy Weapons From Akatzuki)
(You Can Buy Armors From Shey07)
Step B: In order to have a strong character I prefer Awake that is 150+ and for speed 50+ on each part
You can also go to 200 and above if you are not lazy like me ;3
Note: If you are a donator of stats awake (Not the percent one) I require you to go Stamina Because There is no point have a strong damage if people can easily kill you
Step C: In Upgrading and Piercing You Will need alot of Sunstone and Moonstone also Shining Oricalkum
In Upgrading Armor parts to +10 ,one part It will cost about 200 -300 sunstone if you are lucky like me
You can+10 with one set Smile
And For the Ultimate Upgrade You Will require about 800+ or something to upgrade it to +10
If you have already have a +10 weapon Its time to put some jewels in it
(Go to Traseia and Talk to Jewel Peach and Click Jewel Setting)
The Stats I require you is pvp damage increase
And Now for Piercing, In Piercing Suits Its Very Easy It will cost about 50 moonstone only and If you
Are lucky like me You Could Get 4 pierce in 7 tries Ratio is 4:7
And in Shields and Weapons This would suck very much It took me about 600 moonsten just to get 9/9
It will cost about 800-900 in order to get 10/10
to
It Will Take About 30 minutes to 1 and a half hours to level up to 130
And In Awakening This Will took about a day to get good awakes

Well Guys I hope You Like the Guide I use You Can Always Add me In game
Back to top Go down

Re : A Simple Guide For Starters
Page 1 of 1